Sunday, December 07, 2008

Loads of New Stuff

^_^

Beacause I`ve been AFK for so long I decided to load everything up on my phone and upload everything from my mums house.

So, here we go !

Earmuffs Beanie - Pink - $25

Earmuffs Beanie - Pink

Earmuffs Beanie Green - $25
Earmuffs Beanie Green

Pink, Black and Purple Earflap Hat - $25
Pink, Black and Purple Earflap Hat

Hori Bobbles Earflap Hat in Green/Teal - $25
Hori Bobbles Earflap Hat in Green/Teal

Hori Bobbles Earflap Hat in Sky Blue - $25
Hori Bobbles Earflap Hat in Sky Blue

Pinks Earflap Hat - $25
Pinks Earflap Hat

Tubular Fingerless Gloves - Pink and Black - $20
Tubular Fingerless Gloves - Pink and Black

Tubular Fingerless Gloves - Black and Blue - $20
Tubular Fingerless Gloves - Black and Blue

So Come on ! Get your self over to TALLI'S DESIGNS and grab a gorgeous bargain !


Oh, and if you`r a crocheter, I have written down all the patterns for these, I`m just testing them and hopefully they should be up for sale soon ^_^

No comments: