Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tonberry

He`s not finished, he`s not the right colour, but I love him anyway !!

My fella's friends have been pestering me to make some more geeky related crochet plushies since the whole Moogle escaped ^_^
I was planning to do Cactuar next but I kinda fell in love with Tonberry and decided he should go first instead (I`ve now fallen for Vivi from FF9 so that`s prob next on the list lol)
Anyhoo, this little guy is my pattern tester so he isn`t quite the right colours and I haven`t finished the ends off yet but I now have the pattern down so I`ll be able to make him properly next time !

Tonberry (by tallybates)
Tonberry (by tallybates)
Tonberry (by tallybates)

3 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

Absolutely adorable!

Audrey said...

What's wrong with the color? I really like it - he's very cute.

Talli said...

Thankies ^_^

He`s just made with odd's and end's of yarn I had lying around, and I`m a bit anal about getting things perfect lol. I need to remake him with brown shoes and knife handle and a better green :D