Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tattoo Ideas

Lately I`ve been diverging my time away from crocheting a little bit, the brain can only take so many mega-man beanies before it gives up ;) lol
One project I`m glad to say I`ve completed is getting the design sorted for my next tattoo.

This is the design I`m decided on, it will be on my leg, and I`m very excited to get it ! now just need to save up the money :/

Tattoo Idea by ~tallis-designs on deviantART

I also designed this tattoo, which anyone is free to use so long as I get to see a picture !

Ankle Sakura by ~tallis-designs on deviantART

3 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

johannah said...

Very cute design!

Vanessa said...

Great design! Reminds me of one of my favorite Arte wallpapers. :0)