Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting ready for christmas

I know, I cant believe it either! lol. Usually I`m not really a christmassy person, and dont really get excited until christmas eve if that. But this year, with Tsuki`s impending arrival I`m feeling more excited. My mum and dad decided to drive 200 miles on Sunday to come see me and David because I`d happened to mention that I`d really wanted to see them the other day. They`re just that awesome lol. Mum asked if I wanted her to buy Tsuki a stocking  or if I was going to make one, I hadnt even thought of it.

I decided to make one Smile

Another terrible phone cam pic but meh Smile with tongue out

IMAG0233

Its so cute >.<

I think I`m going to trial making the hexagons with snowflake-ish designs on them, maybe put them in the shop? We`ll see how I go.

No comments: