Saturday, January 31, 2009

Think Regal Treasury

Well, because my last treasury snagging attempt was thwarted by babysitting I was really pleased to snag this one :D

Originally I was planning on doing an alternative valentines one but I just don`t think I can bear to look at any more hearts ! (I know, Im a scrooge)

So I decided on this Regal theme with rich purple and gold tones, they`re so pretty !!

THINK REGAL
31.01.09 Think Regal (by tallybates)

Featured
1 - Three sisters brown and gold berry edition.
2 - Happy is The Heart Needle Felted Flower Hair Clip
3 - Organic brass leaf earrings with oxidized black earwires
4 - Luxury Button Scarflette in Purple
5 - Golden branch earrings
6 - Plum Truffle
7 - Set of Lola Stacking Rings in 14k Yellow Gold
8 - purple felt flower barrette
9 - Because You're Special - earrings
10 - PLUM PASSION PURE MINERAL Eyeshadow Full Size VEGETARIAN 5 Grams VEGAN - New Release
11 - Take Me to Tahiti...Earrings
12 - Plum Tart

Alternates
1 - Felted Geode Pincushion
2 - Champagne Kisses - 14k Gold and Champagne Diamonds
3 - Plum Punch Vintage Necklace-last one in this color
4 - The Lavendar tree


Click HERE to see all of my treasuries !

No comments: