Saturday, August 09, 2008

Flickr Favourites

I decided to do the Flickr Favourites game that I saw a while back and that I was reminded of when I saw it on Trans-craft-indental.

The idea is you:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image. (You can arrange by "Most relevant," "Most recent," or "Most interesting.")
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?

And this is what I came up with ^_^


1. Pout, 2. Red Currant Mini Cakes, 3. Curtain Call, 4. Green on Green, 5. "I'm going to show you a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you", 6. Caffe splash, 7. blue chevy, 8. Winter had a bad hair day., 9. Mother and Daughter, 10. zero gravity, 11. Eggistentialism III, 12. death of armageddon barbie

Have a go yourself !

3 comments:

Who's B? said...

Hello...

I came across your blog after ordering your pattern for the Ribbit fingerless gloves. It is already scarf and hot cocoa weather where I am living so I am so excited to make them.

Anyhow, I LOVE this flickr quiz idea and felt inspired. I am creating a similar "project" over on my blog and invite you to come check it out and participate if you so choose.

Thanks for inspiring two times this week and have a lovely weekend.

www.bchronicles.com

Talli said...

b, I`m glad I`m an inspiration !

I read the post on your blog and it sounds like a great idea !

Hope you have a brilliant weekend too ^_^

Talli x

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

I love that your amazing creations and blog inspired a fun community experience on Amanda's blog.

Thanks for being the inspired!

I posted a WE pic on my blog:
luckofalousycat.blogspot.com

Karen