Monday, September 15, 2008

Free Botox !?

Ok, so I`ve had a twitch in my eye for about 3 weeks now and I finally gave up and went to the doctors ! (It was driving me absolutley crazy !)

Anyhoo, the doctor seemed quite interested at the position of my 'twitch' as it wasn`t where twitches usually are (aparently lol).

No he`s suggested going to the opticians to get my eyes checked in case I need glasses (my vision is pretty much perfect) and if I don`t then he said if it doesn`t stop the only real treatment is botox !

To paralyse the muscles that are making it twitch, the doc even joked that it`d be a bonus on 2 fronts, 1: my eye stops twitching and 2: I look younger.

My mum and dad however said I`d have one side of my face like snow white and the other like quazemodo ! (We have a strange sense of humour in our family) then we proceeded to make quazemodo noises down the phone to each other before I hung up lol ^_^

Who knew though, go to a doctor in Derby and twitch at them and you get free Botox ! (they`ll be a rush on !)

1 comment:

GalxcNebula said...

wow I have never heard of this before. I have twitches in my eye all the time, but not ready for botox on any occasion. Very cool blog!