Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pounce inspired treasury

I happened across the treasury box today on Etsy completely by accident and then when I realised I`d got one I had a mini panic ! lol What the heck should I put in it ?!

Then I realised I was being daft and decided to go and hunt through Pounce for some beauties, and this was the result !



It`s Addictive Treasury


Featured
1 bubbletub with Banana Bread Soap
2 barbaralewis with Lake Victoria
3 sprinkles101 with Homemade White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Cookies 1 Dozen
4 decoupagebijoux with One-of-a-kind decoupage on wood bangle bracelet
5 AngeLfood with One Delicious Fudgy Chocolate Zucchini Cake
6 mercervernon with this old tree
7 SilverSpirals with copper shawl or hairpin
8 prettybags with gorgeous brown necklace...
9 gallerydarrow with Barn Swallow
10 BoondockG with Dragon's Blood - Handmade Olive Oil Soap
11 redsmith with Wire work braclet
12 lorenza33 with French rosary

Comment, Click and ENJOY !

No comments: