Monday, September 01, 2008

A little more relaxed.

For some reason I`m in the zone today and feeling quite relaxed (which is odd as work hasn`t paid me and I have a million things to do !) but nevertheless I`ve waited and waited (and waited) and bagged myself another treasury ^_^

Todays is SUBDUED NEUTRALITY


I love these subtle shades of grey, they`re so pretty and relaxing.

Featured Artists
1: knottwood with Industrial Necklace - Strom
2: sarahjanestudios with Waiting.
3: alittlegoodness with Elephants (Grey) - Japanese Fabric
4: lesperancetile with Small Dish
5: TheBroochBoutique with Grey crochet flower bobby pins
6: yorktownroad with pleated pillow - steel grey
7: BenandHenry with Spring Blossoms
8: cipolla with softest grey wool scarf .. dark tree
9: abitoffluff with Hammerhead Shark Keychain
10: StoneMe with Gunwale - Genuine Drilled Beach Stone Set - focal jewelry beads
11: stonedesign with starburst - oxidised sterling silver and labradorite tassel necklace
12: 20twenty with argyle v-neck bicycle shirt---size MEDIUM

Alternates
1: jkldesign with fourth
2: mystudio with Handmade Vintage Japanese Kimono Clutch
3: PottersVision with Blue Lotion Dispenser 5
4: ThePendantFactory with Scrabble Tile Pendant - Leafy (FP048)

So feel free to pop over to etsy and take a look ! And make sure you click and comment ^_^

1 comment:

Abitoffluff said...

Thanks so much again! I have added your blog to mine. You have posted some wonderful treasuries and I have never heard of Folksy.com. I will have to check that out!

Your hats are great!