Thursday, September 04, 2008

Phew, another one !? lol

Yes, thats right ladies and gentlemen, I have perserved and snatched myself another treasury ! I`ve chosen a pink and uplifting theme this time. Hope you like it ^_^



Frantic Lunacy Treasury


Featured Artists
1 Vannabeth with Hope-Fine Silver Tab Necklace
2 LadyOreo with Feel the Wind Print
3 spiffingjewelry with Singularity Necklace in Pink
4 dazeychic with BREAK THE ROUTINE (pink)
5 labpartners with San Francisco Letterpress Print
6 kbastin with 3 Peonies 8x8 Fine Art Photograph
7 msbelle with Blackened Roses - Rose Quartz Briolette and Oxidized Sterling Silver Earrings
8 wearablesok with an apple a day........ little pink and turquiose felt brooch pin with pink apple button
9 thefunkyfelter with Fuzzy Bunny Pendant - a felted linen (vegan) white bunny with gift bag
10 PerlineDesign with Red Rooster fabric - Romance floral
11 gochemoche with Origami Good Luck Stars- Pink swirls on Pink
12 yumiyumi with The Cherry Berry Monster

Click, Comment and Enjoy !

1 comment:

msbelle said...

What a lovely blog! And what beautiful photography. I visited your store (marked you as a favorite) and fell in love with your TTV pics.

Thanks so much for including me in your list. I really appreciate it! It's such a fun list. I'm a little bit frantic most of the time myself and find that beautiful things relax me a bit. Maybe that's why I make jewelry. :)